Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Airgun forums in order of censorship and moderation:

1. Bull Durham - The worst of the worst. Larry Durham is a bitter 'ol man that will ban you if you even disagree with him. He has brought the masses such hillbilly airguns such as the LD pistol and simple simon rifle. If you want to kiss ass, this is the ultimate place to hang out. The forum basically revolves around Larry and Mac1 airguns.

Go to the yellow forum, and look at the drop down menu. The URL is too long to be posted here.

2. Straightshooters - You better not talk about nor provide links to the competition. Remember, these 'ol guys think this thing called the information superhighway is crazy! Kevin is known to fly off the handle on and offline, so watch out for some fireworks if he doesn't get his meds for the day. The intelligence of this board is almost on par with diamonds.

http://www.straightshooters.com/chat/

3. Yellow forum - Ever since James Kitching passed away, Steve in CT was handed over the keys. He has made it his blog of sorts, although he won't admit it. He has a hard time managing it, so a number of other airgun nuts have joined him in the crusade of endless talking about the same topics over and over again.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/

4. Diamonds - Man, this place is a true tard farm. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid the posts are here.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/50544/

5. Airgun underground - Initially ran by James Maccari, this forum has gone through many changes since it changed hands. It was handed over to Jeff E., a lonesome troublemaker who created problems throughout the entire community. In the end, he was too emotionally unstable for such an endeavor, and handed it over to another individual. You might see one post every few weeks on this board. If you are contemplating suicide, you'll really want to finish off the deed after visiting this forum for 15 minutes.

http://ccairguns.aimoo.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonny. You have got to put some material up here. I know you have alot to say, so SAY IT.

So far, iv'e had a few laughs, but do your Maddox thing to make it worthwile to check in here.

Dave

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to join the airgun underground. They said I wasnt worthy. I never got a response when I asked what wasnt worthy (I mean, I took a shower and used deoderant even....). Guess I'll never know.....

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other airgun forums you have not rated:
Crosman Forum
American Vintage Forum
Dianawerk Forum

All are network54, none are part of the yellow forum empire.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I apparently got banned from the yellow forum although no formal, or informal was sent to me as such. Just blocked my IP address outright. Like that is going to do anthing, LOL. Someone, a newbie yet, accused me of trolling even though I have been a member for years and was expressing a valid opinion. Funny thing is, the guys who disagreed with me and joined in on the personal attacks got nothing more than the standard "high fives" from the usual forum lemmings. I don't know whether to shake my head in disbelief or laugh. Well, that's not true I guess, as I laughed pretty hard actually. The guy who runs it is an utter moron and I think the majority of intelligent people know this but remain silent.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home