Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I never thought it would come to this, but now we have yellow forum dating services!

Russ Best is available

I'm a little confused about the thread header. Isn't this the guy who has tons of negative feedback on the yellow BOI? If you were a master tuner it wouldn't take three years to tune and return a gun.

Anyway, back to the action:

Male seeking Male

Russ's turn-ons:

1. Someone nice to talk to
2. Same age bracket as me (80+)
3. Fisting

Turn-offs:

1. Sober
2. Dress well
3. Running a legitimate business

Motto: "Don't drop your keys"!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice he's always there to provide nearly instant online advice, but can't seem to find the time to get to his tuning backlog...

Will he ever shut up? Will people ever stop fawning over him? Is he the smartest guy in airguns (maybe not hard)? What is up with his dumb ass signature?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a BestTuned R8 I bought on the used market. It launches an RWS Meister 8.2gr at a remarkable 450fps average. It's simply amazing considering my stock R8 is shooting at around 650fps. That chamfering the port will screw a gun if you ask me.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the special name he had for a basic lube tune? Synergy tune, I think.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you must know Adam (think CA) will be calling Steve at home trying to get you banned again (not that you can be banned). But the yellow is. Any day now Chris Teodoro will be back offering to make airguns for folks and I am certain he will be well recieved also.
I needed a laugh, thank you for taking the time to give us all a light reality check.
Peace

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home