Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My first groupie! It's not the kind I wanted, but at least I have another fan in my stable. Picture of Dante provided by email:

Apparently, he can't get enough of the truth I speak. You can find it here:

Airguninferno

I must say I'm touched since he thoroughly enjoys my blog. This in turn motivates me to think of more inspiring threads for curious minds. Thank you for all the support. All I can say is keep up the good work and spread my URL far and wide! Your bestest friend - sonnysan

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this guy wants you bad.

I wouldn't walk alone at night without a butt plug.

JM

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey he's cute. I'd hump him.

JM

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a guy?!?!? I thought it was an ugly girl. Oh well, takes all kinds I guess.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jeff E. said...

I want my RA800 back!!!


Jeff E.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Anti-Christian post on the Yellow try that with some Muslims and see how long you last fortuantely for you you chose to mock a religion that tolerates crap like that!

Hope things get hot for you on Judgement Day, Dude!!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home