Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Why do I continue to talk about the USFT? It defies normal decency, that's why. Here is the latest acquisition from victim #49.

OMFG!

When these things are put together, does anyone stop and say that the colors don't match? Let's list the current installment:

1. Black
2. Blue
3. Silver
4. Turquoise - gross
5. Brown
6. Charcoal

I left off a couple colors, but you see my point. I mean it already looks awful, but have some dignity and make it match so other people don't have to look at it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep sucking on those lead pencils.....

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO.....

That was funny sonny. I'm surprised you didn't go off on the bike fork clamp.

Don't get me wrong those guns can shoot but like you said, geeze louise Timmy it's priced at $2G's already -hire a frickin' pro to coordinate the ensemble so it doesn't look like a same sex Greek wedding.

TC

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home