Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Monday, October 08, 2007



What a beautiful .22 eliminator this is. Completely tricked out Mike Abernathy stock and extended brake by custombrakz. Scope is 4200 6.5-20x duplex. I had my first shooting session with it over the weekend. Problem is you can't test that many pellets without getting worn out quickly. My limit on cocking these guns is up 150 shots per session. Seems like it likes kodiaks, but I'll have to try others. Distance was 25 yards, five shot groups at 10x. This gun can do better than what is shown here.

2 Comments:

Blogger respect said...

Sonnysan,
pardon my intrusion I wouldnt know how else to contact you but you have grand prose and humor which I would enjoy using but am not able to achive. Maybe you could find time to write something funny about Filarms et al. ?
JohnB
http://filarmscaiman.blogspot.com/

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Why not include all Philippine-made airguns, including those "experts"?

It would be a very nice reading! I mean, it would be a very entertaining write-up!

JohnA

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home