Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Monday, February 19, 2007


For those of you who want the total airgun experience, the yellow forum is the place for you. Although I love blasting Steve, I have to give credit where credit is due. He really has expanded the site, and made it better that it ever has been. The BOI saved me from one bad transaction already. I thank him for that.
Now it's time for the happy fun slander corner. Today's topic is why should you switch to the yellow. Let's pick the #2 airgun message forum: straightshooters (SS). Dumb posts abound, and here are a few:

1. Talk me out of buying a gun from straightshooters.
2. Which scope mount should I use for gun x?
3. Here are some pics of my stock guns from SS. Please hi five me.
4. SS is the best! Your shipping is awesome!

Funny thing is Kevin totally denies it's a newbie forum. Look at the posts and see for yourself. I also like his claim that it's an international forum. Duh, as any URL on the web with a www address is international.
The worst part about this forum is you can't talk about any other vendors if SS sells the same or similar item.
Perfect situation is someone asking about muzzlebrakes. Anyone who knows would refer him to mac1 or custombrakz. But since they are in competition with one SS, you can't talk about it. In the end they guy who posts will probably buy a inferior brake with SS. That's what he gets for posting on a heavy handed site.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with that girl's eye? It is creeping me out...

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiss ass, he let you post again and your kissing up. That's never happened before, yeh right.

Signed Jeff E.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lamar said...

"total airgun experience"... the Yellow forum? I want what ever your smoking.

That's the most heavly censored airgun form in the known world!

I guess the "Authority to the Airgunning World" hasn't figured out yet that the Yellow forum was recently bought by Air Guns of Arizona!

Gezz Man what's happened to you!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gigantic pussy. You trash the forum and Steve, then you do a 180 and start preaching the merits of the yellow. I liked you better as a general asshole - much better suited to that role than marketing flack for the yellow.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Steve finally has you under control. You can't stay away from the forum can you?

You're ass kissing to get your posting privelages back, aren't you. Pucker up, LOL.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! First time I seen a blog where someone could post without registering. I find your site very entertaining. I was once a novice posting the very same type of mundane subjects. Now, I possess 21 airguns with four airtanks and one compressor. The result of reading these forums: Yellow, SS and Pyramdair. Shot over 5000 pellets. Killed much - legally and not human.
I like your site and find all viewpoints interesting.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No urine (yellow)forum for me.
Too controlled, cliquish
and a lot of dishonesty.
I was railroaded off for
competing with one of their
tunners. Now they follow me
aroud to different forums and
try to tear apart and dispute
everything that I say.

CW
cwoodsn4@yahoo.com

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home