Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

There is one character on the airgun boards that makes me wonder about his personality. Currently, his name is herbair. He has also gone under the names:

1. Airghost
2. Airghoul

When he was airghost, he threw all kinds of fits. A year or so later, he came back as airghoul. This time, he was more relaxed and calm. Word around the campfire was Herb had a personality disorder, so he needed professional help. I'll deduce the conclusion for each handle:

1. Airghost = no meds
2. Airghoul = The medicated Herb

Now I see him as Herbair. Of all the years I've seen this guy post, they've been centered around two concepts:

1. If you only had one airgun, what would it be and why?
2. I only have one high-end airgun, and I'm going to talk about it to death.

If I asked the same questions year after year I would of put a bullet though my head a long time ago. Please spare the community, and stop asking the same questions again and again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home