Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's post of the month time! This where you people vote for your favorite post for April '06. Just kidding. It's a lame idea only reserved for elementary school. However, the big boys at the yellow forum thrive on it!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1145546736/I%27m+father+of+a+9+%26amp%3B+13+year+boys.

Where are the grammar police? "We hunts and fish together", and "I'm father of a 9 & 13 year old boys"? The post is so sickening I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

I didn't realize how rampant inbreeding is throughout the nation. I can't do anything to stop the madness anyway. Dating your sister is just wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home