Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Sunday, April 02, 2006


I must say I was impressed by the groups with this old skool .177 Theoben Fenman. Despite it's short barrel and less than desirable cheekrest, it performed better than any RA-800 I've shot. Transport is permanently attached courtesy of JB weld. On top is a Leupold 3-9x33 E.F.R. Five shot groups at 25 yards using H & N Barracudas at 9x. The barrel in the photo is .22. I will have to order a long brake for that if it ever is put on a rifle.



Before I JB welded any of the RA-800 barrels, I believe they were a little longer than the fenman, but not by much. Although I typically am not fond of Fenman stocks, this one is the exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home