Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Have you ever wondered what the PANSAL airgunner list is? Here you go:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1144211735/Info+on+what+PANSAL+is%2C+and+this+upcoming+Idaho+shoot

My first question is, why do you need a list to simply find each other? Call me crazy, but the obvious solution is the Internet and e-mail. This is the very medium you are using to communicate this list!
In fact, why do you need a list of airgunners only in the Pacific and Northwest when the Internet and e-mail are borderless? Did I miss something? What is the point?
This PANSAL joke has been the lamest idea in recent times. However, when I remember who created this society I'm not shocked at all.
I recall the founder once posted pics of himself and his family. He was the poster child of a backwoods okie. Looked like he was living off the land; prison tats everywhere. Wish I had the pic so you could witness the intelligence first-hand.
Rumor has it that Leonard in Idaho is the only one on the list. Keep the dream alive buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home