Authority to the Airgunning World

Where instigating argumentative debates and stepping on egos are the rule.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The "A" team is a force to be reckoned with! - Their dress attire that is.

http://www.kermitairgunclub.com/meetings/cajunspring-06.htm

Is it my imagination, but are their socks pulled over the coveralls? Where are the fashion police when you need them?
In other news, it's a no brainer where the A team concept came from.
It would be funny if a guy showed up to the meet as Mr. T wearing 20lbs. of gold chains with one of these monkey suits on. I don't know about the rest of the A team crew, but the old guy with grey hair character is plentiful.
How does one become an A team member? Do I have to be wrongly accused who escaped from prison, then take it upon myself to right the wrongs in society, just like the original A team? I have to become a member no matter what it takes. I'll never have to worry about attracting the opposite sex after sporting one of those outfits. White coveralls would make me look so sexy.
Even their shoes are matching! Please excuse me right now while I barf up my lunch.


2 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell their problem is? My favorite part of the uniform is the red mesh hats, very foxy!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 90 on Sunday and they kept them tucked in!

Deer Ticks?? That's my guess.. :)

They didn't to do bad.
http://members.cox.net/wsc.field_target/page13.html

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home